Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tokyo - Second Day

This day was concentrated on the Central Part of town, starting by arrival at Tokyo Central station to reserve my Bullet Train ticket for Monday, a visit to the Central Post office which is open 24/7 for some stamps, then walking in the grounds surrounding the Imperial Palace ( a new structure from the sixties, which cannot be seen). Must say I've caught more Sun and Fall colours here than in NYC this year.

In the afternoon, after lunch visited MoMAT, the National museum of Modern Japanese and International Art.

Lunch was at the Dutch restaurant in the Museum! Very different from my eating noodles every night. But no problem, it's been fun.

Watched some more Sumo on TV while resting my feet. It's pretty catchy must say.

I am quite beat today so will keep a low profile for tonight and have dinner in Ikeburuko. Still dealing with a bit with jetlag.

No comments: