Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday

July 10, 2010


After breakfast, we all got passes to go to the municipal museum. The 3rd floor was dedicated to Botero's work. I really like the modern wing, and the special exhibit.


I was asking Luis Andres Rendon about the 7pm reading, because I wanted to hear the poets in that program and got asked to substitute for the author from Bangladesh who couldn't make his trip. So I had an hour to find a replacement for Lina who was sick. My reader Beatriz and I practiced and I went up to change. 


7:00 p.m. Park de los Deseos. Cl. 71 # 52-30. Asian Poets .
Ak Welsapar (Turkmenistan), Gemino H. Abad (Philippines), Hala Mohammad (Syria), Lola Koundakjian (Armenia), Imtiaz Dharker (India).


The event went very well. It was very well attended despite the rain. 

No comments: